Welcome Button Bytes Shoppers...
We have some great buttons to offer you today!
Prices next to each button or set are in dollars.
Payment must be made within 10 days.
When ordering, please list scan letter or number & description.
(Order link at the bottom of this page)
Click each thumbnail to enlarge then ...
Click the scan again to enlarge even further!
Refresh this page if it has trouble loading.
Animal Life Buttons:
- Snake & Alligator, pierced white metal
- Crab, 2-piece brass with Tole finish
- Realistic Dog head, carved bakelite
- Flying Birds, casein & imitation tortoise
- Parrots, brass over fabric set in metal
- Lizard, casein on octagonal brass
- Camel with man, colored composition
Ceramic & Porcelain Buttons:
- Three baby faces: crying, pouting & smiling in ceramic by Stella Rzanski
- Wedgwood Urns, all back marked
- Wedgwood Rampant Lion, set in metal, back marked
- Wedgwood Roman Heads, set in metal, Hallmarked
- Ruskin ceramic modified square & rectangle, back marked
- Porcelain Clowns by Mary Garland, 1992
- Horse & Rider, transfer on porcelain set in metal
- Penguin, transfer on porcelain
18th c. Lady Wearing a Hat Button:
- painting on natural material with interrupted leaves border & paste OME
Silver Niello & Bidri Buttons:
- Ships, boats, buildings & designs
Sporting & Pasttimes Buttons:
- Man riding motorcycle, white metal
- Man riding a camel, stamped brass Sporting (usage), back marked
- French Horses & Riders, brass sporting (usage), Paris back mark
- Early Aviation airplane buttons
Fun & Fabulous Pasttime Buttons:
- Person skiing, bakelite on casein
- Person skiing, Burwood sew-thru
- English Hunting scenes, transfer on casein
- Horse & rider jumping a fence, white metal over engraved brass with tole finish
- Teddy Roosevelt on horseback, stamped brass
18th c. Pearl Buttons:
- 18th c. Carved pearl star design with paste OME, medium
- 18th c. Carved pearl with copper & paste OME, small
19th c. & 20th c. Pearl & Shell Buttons:
- Carved 2-tone shell with abalone OME
- 19th c. Flowers painted in gold & silver on smoky pearl set in metal, Paris back mark
Porcelain Cherub Swinging Button:
- pink painting with gold painted border
Japanese Shakudo Buttons:
- Lighting the way for a fallen warrior
- Person discovering an arrow
Click here to see buttons available from past Wild Wednesdays.
BACK to button categories