Click each thumbnail to enlarge then ...
Click the scan again to enlarge even further!
Refresh this page if it has trouble loading.
Creative Ceramic Buttons
Scan - N7:
Realistic Ceramic Men Buttons:
- soldiers wearing pith helmets, man wearing a headdress
- Circus elephant, turtle, dog in doghouse, squirrel, horses,
rooster, bee, antelope, and feathers by Bonfil
Old Native American Zia Pottery Buttons:
- Birds with two and three feather tails
Group of Fun Ceramic Realistic Buttons:
- Cigarette packs
Whimsical Ceramic Buttons:
- Row Boats, Urns and Scarabs
Cards of Porcelain & Ceramic buttons:
Nursery Rhyme Ceramic Button Sets - Scan B
Ceramic Buttons - Scan 1
Ceramic Buttons - Scan 2
Ceramic Buttons - Scan 3
- by Shirley Shaw, Stella Rzanski and other makers
Japserware Buttons - Scan 5
Japserware Buttons - Scan 6
Beautiful wedgwood-style Jasperware buttons!
These are ceramic bisque buttons, each with a self shank,
were designed and signed by Shirley Shaw or Stella Rzanski
from Ohio, each signed and dated by the artist.
See: "A Reference Book On Studio Button Makers"
by Jane S. Leslie, p.79.
Ruler at the bottom of scan for measuring.
BACK to button categories