Click each thumbnail to enlarge then ...
Click the scan again to enlarge even further!
Refresh this page if it has trouble loading.
Creative Ceramic Buttons
Scan - N7:
Ruskin Pottery Buttons
Scan - N48:
French Ceramic Buttons
Scan - N60:
Ceramic & Porcelain Buttons:
- Wedgwood Urns, all back marked
- Wedgwood Rampant Lion, set in metal, back marked
- Wedgwood Roman Heads, set in metal, Hallmarked
- Porcelain Clowns by Mary Garland, 1992
- Horse & Rider, transfer on porcelain set in metal
- Penguin, transfer on porcelain
Realistic Ceramic Men Buttons:
- soldiers wearing pith helmets, man wearing a headdress
Cards of Porcelain & Ceramic buttons:
Nursery Rhyme Ceramic Button Sets - Scan B
Ceramic Buttons - Scan 1
Ceramic Buttons - Scan 2
Ceramic Buttons - Scan 3
- by Shirley Shaw, Stella Rzanski and other makers
Japserware Buttons - Scan 5
Japserware Buttons - Scan 6
Beautiful wedgwood-style Jasperware buttons!
These are ceramic bisque buttons, each with a self shank,
were designed and signed by Shirley Shaw or Stella Rzanski
from Ohio, each signed and dated by the artist.
See: "A Reference Book On Studio Button Makers"
by Jane S. Leslie, p.79.
Ruler at the bottom of scan for measuring.
BACK to button categories