Click each thumbnail to enlarge then ...
Click the scan again to enlarge even further!
Refresh this page if it has trouble loading.
Buttons Made From Natural Materials
Scan - N4:
Set of Expressive Lion Head Buttons
Scan - N5:
Carved Eskimo & North West Buttons
Scan - N3:
Pacific NW Hand Carved Realistic Buttons:
- Ram's head, Lion's head, Eagle's head
- Realistic shoe soles, carved antler
Old Bone and other Material Buttons:
- Seated Musician NBS Favor button 2008, wood with bone center
- A Turtle Shell shape Ekipa Tribal Button from Namibia probably and most likely made from Hippopotamus bone.
Click here to see more about the Ekipa tribe
Alaskan & other carved Old Ivory & Bone buttons
- mostly eskimo--walruses, seals, bears, people etc...
Alaskan Ivory & Bone buttons - Scan 1
Bone & Ivory buttons - Scan 2
BACK to button categories